After weeks of being snowed in and the entire city of Portland shutting down, we're finally back in the office. It feels so good to get back to work, get in the swing of things, ship out orders, and be surrounding by all the beautiful vintage again.
This week's vintage shop update has all the warmth needed in these final cold months. Although many things have sold already (they sold so quickly!), there are still some lovely things left in stock including a 1950s vintage dress, a pretty 1920s step in, and the most beautiful 1910s Edwardian gown.
Along with all the vintage clothing, we also included some accessories like hair barrettes and wool hats!
To see more, check out our NEW ARRIVALS. We add a new collection every week.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- NEW ARRIVALS | On The Terrace
- NEW ARRIVALS | At Second Glance
- NEW ARRIVALS | Lighthearted Summer
- Vintage Shop Update | Poet's Past
- 25% OFF ENTIRE SHOP
- Vintage Shop Update | Beings the Song
- Vintage Shop Update | A Return to Loveliness
- Vintage Inspired Jewelry: Inspired By Nature
- Playing Favorites
- AV Headquarters, Model Casting, & Botanical Stuff
- A Season of Change