The Colette Slip by Atèlëtte
Inspired by the romantic and feminine full slips from the 1930s and the 1940s, the Colette Slip was crafted with the dual purpose of a foundational garment and also as as dress one can wear on its own. Made of a satin silk feel material that replicates the soft hand of pillow silks from the 1940s, the Colette slip is cut on the bias from the waist down and features peek-a-boo pale cream lace accent, adjustable straps, and self ties.
- Slips on for wear
- Side slit trimmed in lace
- Self: 100% Satin Feel Polyester
- Hand Wash Cold / Line Dry
- Made With Care in Guangzhou, China
Fit Notes & Measurements
- Size 4 dress (34C/26W) is wearing a size Small as shown
- Rodellee is 5'1 (32B/24W/35H) and wearing the size Small
- Danielle is 5’4 (34C/28W/36H) and wearing a size Small
- XS: 42.5" length / best 32"-34" bust / best 24"-26" waist / best 34"-36" hips
- S: 43" length / best 34"-36" bust / best 26"-28" waist / best 36"-38" hips
- M: 43.5" length / best 36"-38" bust / best 28"-30" waist / best 38"-40" hips
- L: 44" length / best 38"-40" bust / best 30"-32" waist / best 40"-42" hips
- Request a return within 7 calendar days of receiving your order using our Return Portal
- Wait for return approval then ship back item(s)
- Receive store credit or refund for your return
For our full and detailed RETURN POLICY please visit Our Customer Support page
- All orders are shipped in the order they are received unless noted as a "Pre-Order" in the listing with the Start Ship Date noted in the product listing
- Orders are shipped within 2-3 Business Days of order confirmation
- Orders are shipped via USPS either First Class or Priority Mail and shipping fees are based on weight and location of delivery.
For more detailed information regarding shipping, international deliveries, returns, refunds, exchanges, and other frequently asked questions, please visit Our Customer Support.
At Adored Vintage we curate timeless and feminine vintage inspired clothing from many independent brands and makers therefore sizing can vary from each maker. To help make your shopping experience easier at Adored Vintage, we provide measurements of every size available.
Common Measurements We Take
- Length: Measured from top of garment to hem
- Waist: Measured across waistline then doubled
- Chest: Measured armpit to armpit, in some cases doubled. For sweaters and loose fitting knits we will put "across chest (relaxed)"
- Bodice (Dresses): Measured from top of garment to waist seam
- Shoulders: Shoulder seam to shoulder seam
- Sleeves: Shoulder seam to hem of sleeve
- Hips: Measured approx 7" down from natural waistline, measured across, then doubled
How We Measure
Our garments are measured laid flat and relaxed and we may make recommendations for sizing with notes like "best for" or "best up to". We recommend comparing these measurements to a garment you already own. To do this, lay your garment on a flat surface and measure your garment with a clothing tape measure and take the necessary measurements.
On occasion we may recommend to size up or size down on certain garments. Remember, just because you are one size in one store or brand does not mean you will be the same size across the board. Pay close attention to the measurements given.