Vineyard Vows Dress
style: antique 1910s Edwardian wedding dress with crochet grapes
vintage / modern: Vintage
We only have 0 left in stock!
Be a vision on your special wedding day as the bride walking down the aisle in a vineyard in this exquisite antique 1910s Edwardian dress featuring unique crochet and lace detailing. This Edwardian dress features intricate Irish crochet lace and crochet grape and vine motif, just amazing! The neckline is unique that it uses the leaves of the grapes to create the shape. Snaps to close along the back.
size + details
- measures: 51.5" length, 32"-34" bust, 14" bodice, 24"-25" waist, 15" shoulder, 9" sleeve
- material: cotton batiste / beautiful light hand / the crochet is stunning and appears hand done
- condition: excellent vintage condition
- This is a 1910s era dress and the skirt portion is a slimmer a-line, perfect for walking down the vineyard aisle as you take delicate deliberate steps
- At some point all the snaps were replaced and yellow thread was used... an odd choice if you ask us and if this is something that bothers you, it would be easy to get the snaps reattached with white thread
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.