- AS IS - Notes from the Past Camisole - L
AS IS - Notes from the Past Camisole - L
A pretty and feminine top with notes of the Edwardian era, this vintage inspired camisole features beautiful embroidered lace accent in ecru cream against a off white backdrop. Material is a soft gauze rayon and has a light crinkled texture. Straps are adjustable and back of camisole has elasticated band for ease of wear.
Flaws: tiny brown stains along front hemline
- 100% Rayon / Lining 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash Cold / Line Dry
Fit Notes & Measurements
- Size 4 dress form (34C/26W) is wearing a small
- S: 19.5" length (not including straps) / 34-36" bust
- M: 20" length (not including straps) / 36"-38" bust
- L: 20.5" length (not including straps) / 38"-40" bust
This is a FINAL SALE Item.
You are purchasing a vintage inspired modern garment. This garment has blemishes and tell tale flaws which are depicted in the photos.
100% of proceeds from this sale will be donated to charity! Read our AS-IS Charity Sale page to find out more and see which organization we're donating to this quarter.
- Request a return within 5 business days of receiving your order using our return portal
- Wait for a pre-paid return shipping label to be issued
- Receive store credit for your return
- Store credits do not expire
For our full and detailed RETURN POLICY please visit Our Customer Support page
- All orders are shipped in the order they are received unless noted as a "Pre-Order" in the listing with the Start Ship Date noted in the product listing
- Orders are shipped within 2-3 Business Days of order confirmation
- Orders are shipped via USPS either First Class or Priority Mail and shipping fees are based on weight and location of delivery.
For more detailed information regarding shipping, international deliveries, returns, refunds, exchanges, and other frequently asked questions, please visit Our Customer Support.
At Adored Vintage we curate timeless and feminine vintage inspired clothing from many independent brands and makers therefore sizing can vary from each maker. To help make your shopping experience easier at Adored Vintage, we provide measurements of every size available.
Common Measurements We Take
- Length: Measured from top of garment to hem
- Waist: Measured across waistline then doubled
- Chest: Measured armpit to armpit, in some cases doubled. For sweaters and loose fitting knits we will put "across chest (relaxed)"
- Bodice (Dresses): Measured from top of garment to waist seam
- Shoulders: Shoulder seam to shoulder seam
- Sleeves: Shoulder seam to hem of sleeve
- Hips: Measured approx 7" down from natural waistline, measured across, then doubled
How We Measure
Our garments are measured laid flat and relaxed and we may make recommendations for sizing with notes like "best for" or "best up to". We recommend comparing these measurements to a garment you already own. To do this, lay your garment on a flat surface and measure your garment with a clothing tape measure and take the necessary measurements.
On occasion we may recommend to size up or size down on certain garments. Remember, just because you are one size in one store or brand does not mean you will be the same size across the board. Pay close attention to the measurements given.