- AS IS - Light of Dawn Top - S
AS IS - Light of Dawn Top - S
A pretty and feminine white blouson top for Spring with borrowed notes from the Edwardian era...
Taking notes of the bygone Edwardian era, this romantic and feminine vintage inspired white blouson top with elasticated waist features pretty lace inserts, scoop neckline, a panel of pintuck pleats down the front bodice, puff sleeves with flounce hems, and keyhole in back with self ties.
How To Wear It: For catching up with your friends over coffee... we love this pretty and feminine lace detailed top worn with high waist jeans and tucked in for a casual and pretty ensemble.
Flaws: pintuck pleats sewn on at a slight angle (diagonally)
Size & Garment Details
- s: 22.5" length / 34"-36" bust / 26"-28" waist / 18" sleeve
- m: 23" length / 36"-38" bust / 28"-30" waist / 19" sleeve
- l: 23.5" length / 38"-40" bust / 30"-32" waist / 20" sleeve
- material: 100% rayon, cotton gauze feel
- hand wash cold / line dry
Fit Notes & Other Info
- Michaela is 5'6 and a 32" bust and wearing the size small as shown
- Our size 2/4 dress form with a 34.5" bust is wearing the size small as shown
*You are purchasing a vintage inspired modern garment. This garment has blemishes and tell tale flaws which are depicted in the photos.
This is a FINAL SALE Item.
100% of proceeds from this sale will be donated to Oxygen for India, "a volunteer-run campaign to deliver lifesaving medical oxygen to those who need it the most, as quickly as possible."
We have 0 left in stock!
Adored Vintage is an online women's clothing retail boutique established in 2012 for modern romantic women, our kindred spirits. If you love timeless, feminine, and romantic styles inspired by vintage clothing, then we hope you've found a home here at Adored Vintage.
With new arrivals every week of feminine vintage inspired dresses, romantic tops, and effortless feminine styles, we're sure you'll find something to adore here in our little nook.
Our shop has often been described as romantic French style meets simple countryside (we're into it!). You'll love shopping here if you adore soft neutral colors for your wardrobe. Adored Vintage is for you if you have a penchant for ditsy floral print dresses, breezy cotton peasant tops, and midi skirts in classic colors and patterns.
In 2020 we expanded our online offerings to include gifts, cards, stationery, sundries, and dried flowers.
Welcome to Adored Vintage kindred spirit. We're so glad you're here.
- Wash your clothes less. Get into the habit of wearing your clothes more than once before laundering. This will not only extend the life of your garments but will probably lower your utility bills!
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Avoid wearing harsh deodorants and opt for natural deodorant when possible.
- Pay close attention to the care labels for your garments! Most of the garments we sell recommend hand wash and hang dry and we wholeheartedly agree! If you want to extend the life of your garments, follow the care instructions on the label.
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a washing machine, only wash full loads of laundry and wash on gentle cycle.
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible using gentle detergent.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments like sewing buttons, adding hooks and eyes, and reinforcing loose seams.