Balcony Musings Dress
style: feminine vintage 90s inspired periwinkle floral cami midi dress
vintage / modern: Modern
Only 0 items left in Stock!
Feminine and 1990s inspired floral midi dress in a delicate periwinkle hue. This dress is perfect for layering under light cardigans and dusters for when the summer breezes pick up, or keeping simple and unadorned for full sun soaking. We love that this dress can be taken from a morning jaunt through the parks and museums, to a late night aperitif with your loved ones.
- s: 36" body length (straps add 4.5"-9" length) / 5.5" cup length / up to 34" bust / 32" underbust / up to 26" waist / up to 34" hip
- m: 36.5" body length (straps add 5"-9.5" length) / 6" cup length / up to 34"-36" bust / 34" underbust / up to 28" waist / up to 36" hip
- l: 37" body length (straps add 5.5"-10" length) / 6.5" cup length / up to 36"-38" bust / 36" underbust / up to 30" waist / up to 38" hip
- material: 100% polyester
- hand wash cold / do not bleach / hang line to dry
Sizing + Fit Notes:
Inspired by the 90s, this dress is meant to be worn with a slim fit, though not figure hugging. Please note the slim fit of the hips and that there is no stretch to the fabric. Sizing up can be a great choice for those in between sizes.
Due to the mini bralette style bodice, this dress is not recommended for those larger than a B cup as there may not be enough coverage (of course, to each their own!)
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay