style: romantic and feminine blush pink floral maxi dress
vintage / modern: Modern
Only 2 items left in Stock!
Oh one MUST run through fields of wildflowers (most definitely in the South of France!) in this feminine and vintage inspired floral dress. In a rosy pink, this maxi dress features a floral print we feel Marie Antoinette would give a nod of approval to. With a fitted bustier bodice, tie shoulder straps and long skirt with a slit down the left side, this dress is absolute romance. A perfect dress for celebrating memorable occasions this Summer be it your own soiree or a wedding.
- s: 51" length / 11" bodice / 32"-34" bust / 24"-28" waist
- m: 51.5" length / 11.25" bodice / 34"-36" bust / 26"-30" waist
- l: 52" length / 11.5" bodice / 36"-38" bust / 28"-32" waist
- material:100% polyester / soft / unlined
- hand wash cold / do not bleach / hand or line dry
Sizing + Fit Notes:
Due to the bustier style bodice of this dress, we recommend sizing up if you are larger than a C cup. Cups have underwiring so offers support. Note the slit on the dress sits differently depending on one's height and body type.
Bailey is 5'8 and a 32B and wearing a size Small.
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay