- Cafe Theories Skirt
Cafe Theories Skirt
A slight nod to the 1930s comes in the form of this classic vintage inspired midi skirt. In a soft linen blend, this midi skirt features decorative buttons along the side, defined waist, and a side slit for ease of walking.
How To Wear It: This classic and feminine midi skirt is perfect for the office or for casual outings. For a dressier look pair with a button down blouse or a bateau neckline top and neutral colored heels. For a dressed dow look, this skirt would equally charm with a worn in vintage tee and simple woven leather sandals.
Sizing & Garment Details:
- s: 29.5" length / 26"-28" waist / 34"-36" hips
- m: 30" length / 28"-30" waist / 36"-38" hips
- l: 30.5" length / 30"-32" waist / 38"-40" hips
- material: self: 70% viscose 30% linen lining: 100% rayon
- care: hand wash cold / line dry
Fit Notes & Other Info
- Size Small slightly pinned at waist on size 4 dress form with 25" waist
We have 0 left in stock!
Adored Vintage is an online women's clothing retail boutique established in 2012 for modern romantic women, our kindred spirits. If you love timeless, feminine, and romantic styles inspired by vintage clothing, then we hope you've found a home here at Adored Vintage.
With new arrivals every week of feminine vintage inspired dresses, romantic tops, and effortless feminine styles, we're sure you'll find something to adore here in our little nook.
Our shop has often been described as romantic French style meets simple countryside (we're into it!). You'll love shopping here if you adore soft neutral colors for your wardrobe. Adored Vintage is for you if you have a penchant for ditsy floral print dresses, breezy cotton peasant tops, and midi skirts in classic colors and patterns.
In 2020 we expanded our online offerings to include gifts, cards, stationery, sundries, and dried flowers.
Welcome to Adored Vintage kindred spirit. We're so glad you're here.
- Wash your clothes less. Get into the habit of wearing your clothes more than once before laundering. This will not only extend the life of your garments but will probably lower your utility bills!
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Avoid wearing harsh deodorants and opt for natural deodorant when possible.
- Pay close attention to the care labels for your garments! Most of the garments we sell recommend hand wash and hang dry and we wholeheartedly agree! If you want to extend the life of your garments, follow the care instructions on the label.
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a washing machine, only wash full loads of laundry and wash on gentle cycle.
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible using gentle detergent.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments like sewing buttons, adding hooks and eyes, and reinforcing loose seams.