- Tautou Camisole - Noir
Tautou Camisole - Noir
style: classic and feminine black button down camisole
vintage / modern: Modern
Only 1 left in Stock!
Feminine and vintage inspired black button down camisole top. In a bustier style fit, this top is timelessly feminine and easy to pair with most high waist trousers, skirts, and shorts. We love pairing this simply lovely piece with solid or printed skirts for an effortlessly romantic look.
- s: 17" length (with straps) / 10" bodice / 34" max bust / 5" cup length / 6" cup width / 30" max waist
- m: 17.5" total length / 10.5" bodice / 36" max bust / 5.5" cup length / 6.5" cup width / 32" max waist
- l: 18" total length / 11" bodice / 38" max bust / 6" cup length / 7" cup width / 34" max waist
- material: 100% cotton / lining: 92% poly 8% spandex
- care: hand wash separately in cold water / do not bleach / line dry / iron low if needed
Fit Notes & Other Info
- Because of the bustier style, please note the measurements of the bodice cups to determine the best size for you.
- If you are larger than a C cup, you may find this top too small or not offer enough support.
- A bra is not needed in this lined top, though if you prefer to wear one, the thicker straps shoulder cover it!
*** Back Order Notice ... Orders placed after 7/16 is expected to ship 7/22
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.