Morning Mood Sweater
style: classic feminine cropped balloon sleeve grey sweater
vintage / modern: Modern
We only have 0 left in stock!
Classic feminine knitted grey cropped sweater with balloon sleeves. This is the perfect sweater to throw on over printed or solid midi dresses or pair over camisole + mid skirt outfits. Feel ultra cozy in this soft sweater yet also timelessly feminine and put together, thanks to the cropped fit and poised balloon sleeves.
- s: 18" length / 34" max bust / 30" max waist / 27" sleeve from neck
- m: 18" length / 36" max bust / 32" max waist / 28" sleeve from neck
- l: 18.5" length / 38" max bust / 34" max waist / 29" sleeve from neck
- material: 100% acrylic
- care: hand wash cold / do not bleach / lay flat to dry / do not iron / do not dry clean
Fit Notes & Other Info
- This knit has a good deal or stretch to it, however we included the max measurements that we think are most comfortable without overstretching.
- This garment is meant to be worn in a slightly loose fit for layering over other pieces.
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.