Clear Perspective Cardigan
style: classic feminine white button down cardigan
vintage / modern: Modern
We only have 0 left in stock!
Classic and feminine white button down cardigan in a soft as clouds fabric. We love this can be layered over camisoles and dresses and that it's also light enough to wear as a stand alone top by itself. Pair with high waist skirts and trousers, buttoning it up or down as the mood changes. Or, tie at the waist for to accent a timelessly feminine silhouette.
- s: 19" length / 34"-36" / 30" max waist / 24" sleeve
- m: 20" length / 36"-38" bust / 32" max waist / 25" sleeve
- l: 21" length / 38"-40" max bust / 34" max waist / 26" sleeve
- material: 50% rayon 30% polyester 20% nylon / super soft
- care: hand wash cold / do not bleach / dry flat
Fit Notes & Other Info
- Though the fabric of the cardigan has stretch, we included the measurements that we think are most comfortable without it gaping at the buttons or being overstretched.
- If you prefer a slightly looser fit or to layer over other garments, we recommend sizing up.
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.