- Delicate Herbs Dress
Delicate Herbs Dress
Timeless and feminine sage green floral midi dress featuring deep v-neckline with hook and eye closure at the top of the bust, decorative buttons down the front, smocked elasticated waist panel, and delicate tie details on short puff sleeves. Made of a soft gauze rayon, this dress has beautiful movement and can easily be worn from Spring to Fall.
How To Wear It: A classic and feminine midi dress such as this pretty sage floral one doesn't need much else. Pair with your favorite sandals or ballet flats and finish off with a straw hat as Astrid beautifully illustrates.
Sizing & Garment Details
- s: 47" length / 12.5" bodice (from neckline) / 32"-34" bust / 26"-28" waist / 36"-40" hip / 10.5" sleeve
- m: 48" length / 12.75" bodice (from neckline) / 34"-36" bust / 28"-30" waist / 38"-42" hip / 11" sleeve
- l: 49" length / 13" bodice (from neckline) / 36"-38" bust / 30"-32" waist / 40"-44" hip / 11.5" sleeve
- material: 100% rayon
- care: hand wash cold / line dry
Fit Notes & Other Info
- Astrid is 5'4 and a 34C and 27" waist and is wearing the size Medium, she could have worn the Small but preferred the Medium to have more coverage for her bust.
- Our size 2/4 dress form with a 34B bust is wearing the size Small
We have 0 left in stock!
Adored Vintage is an online women's clothing retail boutique established in 2012 for modern romantic women, our kindred spirits. If you love timeless, feminine, and romantic styles inspired by vintage clothing, then we hope you've found a home here at Adored Vintage.
With new arrivals every week of feminine vintage inspired dresses, romantic tops, and effortless feminine styles, we're sure you'll find something to adore here in our little nook. We strive to offer quality garments and wares at affordable attainable prices.
Our shop has often been described as romantic French country style meets 1940s prairie (yes, we're very into it!). You'll love shopping here if you adore soft neutral colors for your wardrobe. Adored Vintage is for you if you have a penchant for ditsy floral print dresses, breezy cotton peasant tops, and midi skirts in classic colors and patterns.
In 2020 we expanded our online offerings to include gifts, cards, stationery, sundries, and dried flowers.
Welcome to Adored Vintage kindred spirit. We're so glad you're here.
- Wash your clothes less. Get into the habit of wearing your clothes more than once before laundering. This will not only extend the life of your garments but will probably lower your utility bills!
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Avoid wearing harsh deodorants and opt for natural deodorant when possible.
- Pay close attention to the care labels for your garments! Most of the garments we sell recommend hand wash and hang dry and we wholeheartedly agree! If you want to extend the life of your garments, follow the care instructions on the label.
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a washing machine, only wash full loads of laundry and wash on gentle cycle.
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible using gentle detergent.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments like sewing buttons, adding hooks and eyes, and reinforcing loose seams.