style: vintage inspired moss green ribbed sweater
vintage / modern: Modern
Only 0 items left in Stock!
You'll fit right in at the charming coastal Irish village of Kinvara in Galway in this cozy and soft forest green sweater. Walk through the old cobbled streets while wearing this vintage inspired ribbed sweater with your favorite trousers and boots.
size + details
- XS: shoulder 18" chest 20" length 22" sleeves 26"
- S: shoulder 19” chest 21” length 23” sleeves 27”
- M: shoulder 20” chest 22” length 23” sleeves 27”
- L: shoulder 22” chest 23” length 24” sleeves 28”
- material: 97% acrylic 3% nylon (medium weight, feels soft against the skin)
- designed in LA
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay