English Channel Trench
style: vintage 1980s classic khaki trench coat
vintage / modern: 1980s
Only 0 items left in Stock!
Vintage 1980s light neutral khaki trench coat with flattering slight princess silhouette and wrap style. This classic trench coat has wide sash, slightly raised puff shoulder sleeves, and is fully lined. Part of one of the buttons on the cuff broke , but still functional.
measurements: 46" length / 14.25" shoulders / 27" sleeves / up to 39" bust / open waist
fit notes: fits as shown on size 4 dress form
material: 65% polyester / 35% cotton / 100% nylon lining
condition: excellent vintage condition
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay