Fair Verona Top
style: feminine and vintage inspired light yellow floral juliet top
vintage / modern: Modern
Only 0 items left in Stock!
Romantic and vintage inspired light creamy yellow floral cropped Juliet top. Features charming puff sleeves, bodice cups, and a functional bow in the front for that extra touch of feminine beauty. Pairs well with high waist trousers and skirts, and a delicate golden glimmer of necklace or earrings. Hidden side zipper.
- s: 16" total length / 11" bodice length / 5.5" cup length / 32"-34" bust / 10" sleeve
- m: 17" total length / 11.5" bodice length / 6" cup length / 34"-36" bust / 10.5" sleeve
- l: 18" total length / 12" bodice length / 6.5" cup length / 36"-38" bust / 11" sleeve
- material: 100% polyester / satin feel
- hand wash cold / do not bleach / hang or line dry
Sizing + Fit Notes
This is a cropped top, best worn with high waist skirts and trousers. If you are larger than a C cup, you may have less coverage than desired, so sizing up is recommended.
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay