Sculptor's Muse Dress
style: feminine and minimal sashed cream self sash caftan midi dress
vintage / modern: Modern
Only 1 left in Stock!
Minimal cream caftan midi dress with adjustable gathering at the waist to create a classically feminine silhouette. We love that this midi dress is as comfortable and practical as it is effortlessly lovely to throw on and dress up for brunch plans or a weekend getaway. Has hidden pockets at the side.
- s/m: 47" length / best for 34"-38" bust / open waist, best up to 32" waist
- m/l: 49" length / best for 38"-42" bust / open waist, best up to 40" waist
- material: 73% rayon 27% polyester / soft feel / beautiful light movement
- care: hand wash cold / do not bleach / lay flat to dry
Fit Notes & Other Info
- Olivia is 5'7 with 25" waist and 37" hips and is wearing the size S/M
- This dress is meant to be worn in a slightly loose fit to create the billowy, blouson silhouette.
- We included the actual maximum measurements, as well as the measurements we recommend for a most comfortable and appropriate fitting of this particular garment.
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.