Amaranth in Hand Sweater
style: feminine minimal light rose pink chunky knit oversized sweater
vintage / modern: Modern
We only have 0 left in stock!
Feminine and simple light pink chunky knit sweater. With thick mock turtle neck and full sleeves that narrow into a long cuff, this sweater is both chic and endlessly cozy. Snuggle up in this over sized sweater for those rainy mornings when reading with a fresh cup of tea is all you can seem to do. We like pairing it with slim black cigarette pants or simple neutral midi skirts.
- s/m: 25" length / 42" max bust (36" max recommended ) / 40" max waist (32" max rec.) / 31" sleeve
- m/l: 26" length / 46" max bust (40" max rec.) / 44" max waist (38" max rec.) / 32" sleeve
- material:100% acrylic
- care: hand wash cold / lay flat or hang to dry / do not bleach / cool iron if needed
Fit Notes & Other Info
- This sweater is slightly over sized. We included the actual measurements and the measurements we recommend based on comfort, fit, and with the design of the garment in mind. If you are the sweater more form fitting, you may want to size down.
- Michaela is 5'6 and a 32B and wearing the size S/M
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.