style: feminine simple white puff sleeve wrap tie top
vintage / modern: Modern
We only have 0 left in stock!
Feminine and vintage inspired white puff sleeve wrap top. In sweet and simple swiss dotted cotton, this top is airy and lightweight. With a quick tie of the sash at the waist (wrap it round once or twice!) this top becomes effortlessly, classically feminine.
Pair with...just about anything! High waist skirts, jeans, even overalls would complete a timeless and elegant look with this top.
- s: 14" length / 32"-34" bust / 30" max waist / 7" sleeve
- m: 14.5" length / 34"-36" bust / 32" max waist / 8" sleeve
- l: 15" length / 36"-38" bust / 34" max waist / 9" sleeve
- 100% cotton / lightweight / skin toned undergarments are recommended as this garment is slightly sheer
- hand wash separately / do not machine wash / do not bleach / hang or line dry / warm iron
Size + Fit Notes:
This top is cropped, so please note that the bottom may hit around your true waist or just above, depending on your height.
Though the wrap style makes the fit open and flexible in sizing, the max waist measurements reflect the size we think could be accommodated without much gaping in the bodice to account for your bust. Larger than a "C" cup bust we do recommend sizing up so there is enough fabric to go over your bosoms.
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.