- Ojai Market Dress
Ojai Market Dress
- Slips on for wear
- Keyhole in back of neckline
- 100% Polyester / Lined from waist down
- Hand Wash Cold / Line Dry
Fit Notes & Measurements
- Size 4 dress form (34C/26W) is wearing a small
- S: 46" length / 14.5" bodice / 34"-36" bust / 26"-30" waist
- M: 47" length / 15" bodice / 36"-38" bust / 29"-33" waist
- L: 48" length / 15.5" bodice / 38"-40" bust / 31"-35" waist
Style No. C860D-S
Adored Vintage is an online women's clothing retail boutique established in 2012 for modern romantic women, our kindred spirits. If you love timeless, feminine, and romantic styles inspired by vintage clothing, then we hope you've found a home here at Adored Vintage.
With new arrivals every week of feminine vintage inspired dresses, romantic tops, and effortless feminine styles, we're sure you'll find something to adore here in our little nook. We strive to offer quality garments and wares at affordable attainable prices.
Our shop has often been described as romantic French country style meets 1940s prairie (yes, we're very into it!). You'll love shopping here if you adore soft neutral colors for your wardrobe. Adored Vintage is for you if you have a penchant for ditsy floral print dresses, breezy cotton peasant tops, and midi skirts in classic colors and patterns.
In 2020 we expanded our online offerings to include gifts, cards, stationery, sundries, and dried flowers.
Welcome to Adored Vintage kindred spirit. We're so glad you're here.
Sizing & Measuring Guide
Adored Vintage is an online retail shop that carries multiple brands so sizing can vary from garment to garment. To make shopping easier for you, we like to hand measure all of our garments that passes through our doors before we make them available for sale. So we do ask you to pay close attention to the measurements we provide and compare them to garments you already own that you like the fit of.
Tools: A tape measure
When you measure yourself either wear a vintage slip or undergarments without padding so you can get the most accurate measurements.
Do not hold your breath or suck in your breath when measuring yourself. You want to ensure your measurements are accurate to account for movement.
How to Take Your Measurements
- Wash your clothes less. Get into the habit of wearing your clothes more than once before laundering. This will not only extend the life of your garments but will probably lower your utility bills!
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Avoid wearing harsh deodorants and opt for natural deodorant when possible.
- Pay close attention to the care labels for your garments! Most of the garments we sell recommend hand wash and hang dry and we wholeheartedly agree! If you want to extend the life of your garments, follow the care instructions on the label.
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a washing machine, only wash full loads of laundry and wash on gentle cycle.
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible using gentle detergent.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments like sewing buttons, adding hooks and eyes, and reinforcing loose seams.
RETURNS FOR STORE CREDIT
We offer easy returns for items in new, unworn, unaltered, unwashed condition within 5 business days of delivery date of your order. A prepaid shipping label will be issued with your return for domestic returns. Please note the return shipping label cost will be deducted from your store credit.
If you are attempting to return an item(s) that was delivered past the 5 business days window, the option for a return will not be available to you.
If you are an international customer, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return. All return shipping fees are the responsibility of buyer.
*Please note Our Return Portal is currently still in BETA and if you attempt to use the portal for an international return, your return will not get received on our end. We are hoping to have this resolved by end of October.
STORE CREDIT "BANK"
Once we receive and process your return (please allow 4-6 business days for us to process), we will issue you your store credit. Your store credit never expires and is connected to your Adored Vintage customer account. If you make multiple returns, your store credit will always be applied to your account and act as a "store credit bank." If you have available store credit in your account, it will automatically apply in your shopping cart but you can choose to not use it at checkout if you want to "save up" your store credit.
Unfortunately, you cannot use your store credit code and a promotional discount code at the same time. This is a Shopify website policy that we do not have a work around for.
Products purchased during a storewide sale, noted as final sale in the product description, or purchased in our sale section or As-Is Charity Sale are all considered Final Sale and are not eligible for a return.
ITEMS THAT CANNOT BE RETURNED
All accessories (bags, belts, jewelry, socks, etc - the exception is shoes), intimates (bralettes), bodysuits, leotards, apothecary, sundries, and consumable items that expire cannot be returned.
Please be mindful of trying on shoes in a carpeted area. Shoes returned showing signs of wear will incur a 20% restock fee.
We carefully inspect each product before we sell it in our shop and before a garment ships out that garment has passed through a minimum of 2 inspection processes to ensure quality. In the off chance you receive a damaged/defective item, we ask you provide photos in our return portal.
***Normal wear and tear is considered "damage" and not defective, including but not limited to trying on garments that are too small therefore damaging/straining garment seams, stains from makeup, and torn seams/rips from trying on will not be accepted as they cannot be resold. Our garments go through a rigorous inspection when we receive them from our vendors (we check every single piece for flaws!) before we even photograph and prep it for sale.
Items that are sent back to us in damaged condition or have clearly been worn are subject to a minimum 50% restock fee and will be at our sole discretion.
We do not accept order cancellations so please shop responsibly. In certain special cases (if accidentally purchased the wrong size) we can swap out a size for you or color if you notify us before your order is fulfilled and if we have stock on hand.
RESTOCK FEES & CANCELLED RETURNS
Returns postmarked 8-14 calendar days after prepaid return shipping label was issued are subject to a 10% restock fee.
Returns postmarked 14-30 calendar days after prepaid returning shipping label was issued are subject to a 25% restock fee.
Returns postmarked 30+ calendar days after prepaid returning shipping label was issued are subject to a 50% restock fee.
An approved return that has not been shipped back to us after 14 calendar days of issue of return label will be cancelled and sale is considered final as you will be unable to request the return again through our portal as the return window has passed. - This means if after 2 weeks your return package has not been scanned/processed by the USPS (i.e. the prepaid shipping label was not printed/used), the return will be cancelled.
When your return is approved, we issue a pre-paid shipping label for the item(s) to be returned. Your shipping label is calculated only for the weight of your item(s) being returned. If you attempt to return additional items from another order using the issued shipping label, there is a very high possibility your package will get rejected by USPS and rerouted back to you. In this case you will be unable to request the return again and the sale is then considered final.
Gift cards cannot be cancelled or refunded for cash.