style: feminine vintage 1990s inspired navy ditzy floral shirt mini dress
vintage / modern: Modern
Only 2 left in Stock!
Feminine vintage inspired navy floral mini dress. With a classic button down shirt bodice, short a-line skirt and in a ditzy floral print, this dress is reminiscent of our favorite 1990s dresses while being timelessly feminine. Wear with flats, espadrilles, even sneakers and take to the town with a freshly served cone of gelato in hand. Pair over tights to take into the autumn as the chill picks up. Also, very charming with an added belt!
- s: 33.5" length / 16" bodice / 34" bust / up to 27" waist / 34" hip / 6" sleeve
- m: 34" length / 16.25" bodice / 36" bust / up to 29" waist / 36" hip / 6.5" sleeve
- l: 35" length / 16.5" bodice / 38" bust / up to 31" waist / 38" hips / 7" sleeves
- material: 100% rayon / skirt is lined
- care: hand wash cold / do not bleach / iron low / do not dry clean / hang line to dry
Fit Notes & Other Info
- This dress is cut to be form fitting in the bodice. If you are busty (larger than a full C cup and wary of buttons gap at bodice, we recommend sizing up for the bust.
- Nora is 5'4" tall, 32" bust, 24" waist and is wearing size Small
- Michaela is 5'7 tall, 32" bust , 24" waist and is wearing size Small
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.