Walks In Autumn Dress
style: feminine vintage inspired autumn red floral wrap midi dress
vintage / modern: Modern
We only have 0 left in stock!
Romantic and feminine vintage inspired autumn red floral wrap midi dress featuring true wrap style, v-neckline, long puff sleeves that are accented with functional buttons on the cuffs, and flounce hem. This pretty midi floral wrap dress is Mama Friendly and features a snap at the bodice to keep the wrap in place.
- s: 49.5" length / best for 34"-36" bust / up to 31" waist
- m: 50" length / best for 36"-38" bust / up to 33" waist
- l: 50.5" length / best for 38"-40" bust / up to 35" waist
- material: 100% polyester
Fit Notes & Other Info
- If you are a C cup or higher we recommend sizing up to ensure enough fabric to go across your chest without gaping
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.