Netted In Mist Dress
style: feminine vintage inspired black paisley print midi dress
vintage / modern: Modern
We only have 0 left in stock!
Feminine vintage inspired black paisley print midi wrap dress. In a timelessly feminine silhouette, we love wrap dresses for their flexibility and versatility in dressing up or down. Pair with strappy sandals and a straw hat for a casual day look, or espadrilles, a swipe of lipstick and something glimmering about the neck to take this dress to evening dinner.
- s: 44" length front / 48" length back / 16" bodice / 34" max bust recommended / 28" max waist recommended / 38" hip / 9" sleeve
- m: 45" length front / 49" length back / 16.5" bodice / 36" max bust rec. / 30" max waist rec. / 40" max hip / 9.5" sleeves
- l: 46" length front / 50" length back / 17" bodice / 38" max bust rec. / 32" max waist rec. / 42" max hip / 10" sleeve
- material: 100% polyester / lining: 100% polyester
- care: hand wash cold / do not bleach / hang to dry
Fit Notes & Other Info
- Because of the wrap style of this dress, sizing is somewhat flexible. While there may be some wiggle room, we included the measurements we think most comfortable and appropriate for the way this particular dress is designed.
- If you are larger in the bust, note that it is recommended to size up to accommodate this and pull in the waist to your liking.
- Olivia is wearing a Small. She is 5'7" / 34A bust / 25" waist / 37" hips
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.