Chimney Tales Overalls
style: feminine vintage inspired charcoal grey cotton overalls
vintage / modern: Modern
We only have 0 left in stock!
Feminine and vintage inspired smoke grey cotton overalls. With gathered waist, wide pant legs and thin, adjustable straps, this piece is perfect for transitioning from Summer to Fall. In a comfortable, medium weight cotton that can be layered over other tops, cardigans and sweaters, you can keep these overalls as your stay-at-home loungewear or take out to lunch and orchards a like for making the most of the season. We love wearing this over neutral tops with puff or billowing sleeves. Oh, and it has pockets!
- s: 4.5"-9" straps / 46.5" length / 9" bodice / 34" max bust / 26"-30" waist / 36" hip / 36" leg length / 24" inseam 12" rise
- m: 47" length / 9.5" bodice / 36" bust / 28"-32" waist / 38" hip / 37.5" leg length / 25" inseam / 12" rise
- l: 47.5" length / 10" bodice / 38" bust / 30"-34" waist / 38" hip / 38" leg length / 25.5" inseam 12.5" rise
- material: 100% cotton
- care: hand wash cold / do not bleach / do not iron / lay flat to dry
Fit Notes & Other Info
- These overalls are cut to be roomy with the option of bringing in the waist and the shoulder straps. Additionally has band of elastic in the back of the waist for comfort and flexible sizing.
- Jacqueline is 5'8 and wearing the size Small
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.