Gibbons Skirt - Olive
style: feminine vintage inspired classic natural cream button down midi skirt
vintage / modern: Modern
We only have 2 left in stock!
Classic as can be, this vintage inspired olive toned button down midi skirt pairs well with almost any top, any time of year. In natural cream, this neutral skirt works with colorful and printed separates. But then, you can't beat the timelessly feminine combination of a cream skirt and a white Edwardian camisole. We love the soft linen blend it's made from too.
- s: 28" waist / 42" max hip / 36" length
- m: 30" waist / 44" max hip / 36.5" length
- l: 32" waist / 46" max hip / 37" length
- material: 70% viscose 30% linen
- care: hand wash cold / do not bleach / dry flat
Fit Notes & Other Info
- The color is difficult to describe...it's not brown, it's not green but somewhere in between. We think muted olive is accurate, but muddy sage or dark taupe would also seem fitting.
- With belt loops, you can bring in the waist to your liking. There is no stretch to the fabric or waist so measurements are set
- Skirt is not lined. While it's not sheer, bright light may shine through from one end so wearing a slip underneath may be desired.
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.