style: feminine vintage inspired cream boxy 3/4 length blouson top
vintage / modern: Modern
Only 0 left in Stock!
Classically romantic and elegantly simple cream top. With a open fit perfect for tucking into long flowing skirts and long sashes along the 3/4 length sleeves, this top is effortlessly romantic and timelessly feminine. Compliment its simplicity with neutral or muted floral print skirts or even high waist jeans. Dress up or down easily with a simple change of accessories to take from the beach to evening dinner.
- s: 20" length / 40" actual bust / 34" max bust recommended / 28" max waist rec./ 20" sleeve
- m: 21" length / 42" actual bust / 36" bust rec.) / 30" max waist rec. / 20"sleeve
- l: 22" length / 44" actual bust / 38" max bust rec. / 34" waist rec. / 20.5" sleeve
- material: 50% rayon 50% polyester
- care: hand wash cold / do not bleach / do not iron / lay flat to dry
Fit Notes & Other Info
- This top is cut to fit loosely, perfect for gathering at the waist for a blouson fit. We include the garment's actual measurements as well as our recommended measurements for what we think to be the most comfortable, flattering fit.
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.