Briton Faire Top
style: feminine vintage inspired light grey cropped tie top
vintage / modern: Modern
You Save: $12.01 (38%)
We only have 1 left in stock!
Feminine vintage inspired light grey pinstriped crop top. In a lightweight seersucker fabric, this top is perfect for wearing during summer's warmer days and taking to waterfronts and parksides. Features panel of smocked elastic in back and adjustable straps. Pair with the Briton Faire Shorts for the full set!
- s: recommended 34" max bust / 8" cup length / 8" cup width / straps add 3"-6" length
- m: recommended 36" max bust / 8.5" cup length / 8.5" cup width / straps add 3"-6" length
- l: recommended 38" max bust / 9" cup length / 9" cup width
- material: 90% polyester 10% cotton
- care: hand wash cold / do not bleach / hang or line dry / iron low
- designed in California / made in China
Fit Notes & Other Info
- This top can tie in the front or be slipped on over the shoulders without fuss.
- With the panel of elastic in the back and adjustable tie in front, this top is flexible with sizing. If you are larger than a C cup, you may want to size up for more coverage.
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.