Partly Cloudy Dress
style: feminine vintage inspired muted teal strappy maxi sun dress
vintage / modern: Modern
We only have 0 left in stock!
Simple and feminine muted teal midi dress. With adjustable straps and (very) full skirt, this dress is perfect for those fickle days when the clouds can't seem to decide on staying or going. Leave it simple with flats and a sunhat or layer up with a cardigan or light jacket over. Fully lined.
- Measurements: straps add 3.5"-7" to overall length
- s: 42" body length / 10" bodice / 34" bust / 28" waist / 40" max hip
- m: 42.5" body length / 10.5" bodice / 36" bust / 30" waist / 42" max hip
- l: 43" body length / 11" bodice / 38" bust / 32" waist / 44" max hip
- material: 100% rayon / half skirt lining: 100% polyester
- care: hand wash cold / iron low heat / do not bleach / lay flat or hang dry
Fit Notes & Other Info
- This dress has little to no stretch so measurements are set. If you are in between sizes and you prefer a comfy fit, we recommend sizing up. Plus, you can always add an attractive belt to bring in the waist to your liking.
- Michaela is 5'6 and normally wears an XS, size Small fits her as shown
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.