Boticelli's Muse Dress
style: feminine vintage inspired red floral short sleeve sweetheart bodice maxi dress
vintage / modern: Modern
We only have 0 left in stock!
Feminine and romantic red floral maxi dress. With short puff sleeves that can be worn on or off the shoulders and a sweetheart neckline and empire bodice, this dress seems to pull inspiration from the 1950s and thrown into a modern context. Dress it up with delicate jewelry and heels, or keep simply lovely with flats, a hat or flower in your hair. Hidden zipper at side.
- s: 51" body length / 56" total length (with shoulders up) / 6" bodice / 34" max bust / 29" underbust / 28" waist / 36" max hip
- m: 52" body length / 57" total length (with shoulder up) / 7" bodice / 36" max bust / 30" underbust / 30" max waist / 38" max hip
- l: 53" body length / 58" total length (with shoulders up) / 8" bodice / 38" max bust / 32" underbust / 32" max waist / 40" max hip
- material: 100% polyester / lining: 100% polyester
- care: hand wash separately cold / do not bleach / do not tumble dry / lay flat or hang dry / cool iron if needed
Fit Notes & Other Info
- Lining goes halfway down the skirt
- The bodice best suits those C cup and under. If you are bustier, you may want to size up. Note that a bra is not needed with this dress but if you wish to wear one, straps may show.
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.