style: feminine vintage inspired simple neutral cream waist tie midi dress
vintage / modern: Modern
We only have 0 left in stock!
Classic and simple cream midi dress with ties at the waist. In a lovely and soft fabric with a silken feel, this dress is timelessly feminine and effortlessly flattering. We love the adjustable ties at the waist that allow you to create the silhouette best suited to you. Fully lined.
- s: 45.5" length / 34" bust / 40" actual waist (recommended 30" max waist) / 44" hip
- m: 46" length / 36" bust / 42" actual waist (rec. 34" max waist) / 46" hip
- l: 46.5" length / 38" bust / 44" actual waist (rec. 36" max) / 48" hip
- material: 65% rayon 20% nylon 15% linen
- care: machine wash cold / tumble dry low / do not bleach
Fit Notes & Other Info
- This dress has no closure and is meant to be slipped over the shoulders or stepped into. While we included the maximum measurements, it's important that you buy the size per our recommendations so it is large enough to put on.
- The waist ties allow you to bring in the waist and silhouette to your liking. Best when it is a bit loose to start out with to create the blouson fit.
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.