style: feminine vintage inspired soft cream button down midi skirt
vintage / modern: Modern
Only 0 left in Stock!
Feminine vintage inspired soft cream button down midi skirt. We love the classic a-line midi silhouette that makes this skirt easy to pair with almost and top--especially vintage inspired camisoles, puff sleeve crop tops, and looser fitting blouses for tucking in. Dress this skirt up or down easily with the right pairing of jewelry and shoes to fit any occasion. Fully lined.
- s: 30" length / 26"-28" waist / 38" max hip
- m: 31" length / 28"-30" waist / 40" max hip
- l: 32" length / 30"-32" waist / 42" max hip
- material: 100% rayon / lining: 100% rayon
- care: hand wash cold / do not bleach / hang or lay flat to dry / iron low if needed / do not dry clean
Fit Notes & Other Info
- Olivia is 5'7 wth a 25" waist and 37" hips and is wearing the size Small
- Because of the elastic in the back of the waist, this skirt is somewhat flexible with sizing. However, we recommend erring on the side of caution by sizing up if you are just barely within a size for a most comfortable and flattering fit.
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.