- Vidure Rose Dress
Vidure Rose Dress
Slip in this this feminine and timeless vintage inspired midi dress in a perfect for summer to fall teal hue and dotted with pink and mauve rose print throughout. This midi floral dress features scoop neckline, easy a-line fit through the bust and waist, and tiered skirt. Would look charming worn as is or with a belt to cinch in the waist.
How To Wear It: This easy to wear slip on floral midi dress would be perfect for when you go to a small orchard to pick seasonal fruits. Pair a chunky knit cardigan over it and wear opaque tights and lace up oxfords. If it's still a bit warm, a pair of sandals and a sunhat will be quite fitting.
Sizing & Garment Details
- s: 43" length / 34" bust / open waist / 36"-40" hip / 25.5" sleeve
- m: 43.5" length / 36" bust / open waist / 38"-42" hip / 26" sleeve
- l: 44" length / 38" bust / open waist / 40"-44" hip / 26.5" sleeve
- material: 100% polyester / unlined
- care: hand wash cold / line dry
Fit Notes & Other Info
- Size small fits as shown on size 4 dress form with a 36B bust
We have 0 left in stock!
Adored Vintage is an online women's clothing retail boutique established in 2012 for modern romantic women, our kindred spirits. If you love timeless, feminine, and romantic styles inspired by vintage clothing, then we hope you've found a home here at Adored Vintage.
With new arrivals every week of feminine vintage inspired dresses, romantic tops, and effortless feminine styles, we're sure you'll find something to adore here in our little nook. We strive to offer quality garments and wares at affordable attainable prices.
Our shop has often been described as romantic French country style meets 1940s prairie (yes, we're very into it!). You'll love shopping here if you adore soft neutral colors for your wardrobe. Adored Vintage is for you if you have a penchant for ditsy floral print dresses, breezy cotton peasant tops, and midi skirts in classic colors and patterns.
In 2020 we expanded our online offerings to include gifts, cards, stationery, sundries, and dried flowers.
Welcome to Adored Vintage kindred spirit. We're so glad you're here.
- Wash your clothes less. Get into the habit of wearing your clothes more than once before laundering. This will not only extend the life of your garments but will probably lower your utility bills!
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Avoid wearing harsh deodorants and opt for natural deodorant when possible.
- Pay close attention to the care labels for your garments! Most of the garments we sell recommend hand wash and hang dry and we wholeheartedly agree! If you want to extend the life of your garments, follow the care instructions on the label.
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a washing machine, only wash full loads of laundry and wash on gentle cycle.
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible using gentle detergent.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments like sewing buttons, adding hooks and eyes, and reinforcing loose seams.