Miller's Land Dress
style: feminine vintage inspired violet blue button down midi dress
vintage / modern: Modern
Only 3 left in Stock!
Feminine vintage inspired violet-blue button down midi dress. With a classically feminine silhouette, full skirt, and functional buttons, this is the go-to midi dress for throwing on and looking effortlessly lovely. Perfect for pairing with lace up boots and a trench coat for fall activities, or dressing up with simple jewelry and heels for more formal occasions. Features matching sash...oh, and pockets!
- s: 50" length / 16" bodice / 34" bust / 30" max waist / 44" max hip
- m: 51" length / 17" bodice / 36" bust / 32" max waist / 46" max hip
- l: 52" length / 18" bodice / 38" bust / 34" max waist / 48" max hip
- material: 80% rayon 20% nylon / lining: 100% rayon
- care: hand wash cold / do not bleach / do not iron / lay flat to dry
Fit Notes & Other Info
- This dress has little to no stretch, so measurements are set. If you're concerned about a fit being too tight, feel free to size up (you can always bring in the waist to your liking with the sash)
- Michaela is 5'6 and wearing the size Small, Fits as shown
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.