style: feminine vintage inspired white nordic embroidered puff sleeve peasant top
vintage / modern: Modern
Only 0 left in Stock!
Feminine vintage inspired white nordic embroidered puff sleeve top. We love the delicate, frost-like embroidery and the classic silhouette that makes this top lovely by itself and layered beneath overalls, cardigans, and tucked into high waist jeans or skirts. Add a dash of color with a vintage inspired scarf about the neck or sweet gilded earrings to spruce it up.
- xs: 23" total length (inc. shoulders) / 20" bodice / 38" max bust / 34" recommended bust / 38" max waist / 30" recommended waist / 16.5" sleeve
- s: 23" total length / 20" bodice / 40" max bust / 36" reommended bust / 40" max waist / 32" recommended waist / 17" sleeve
- m: 24" total length / 21" bodice / 42" max bust / 38" recommended bust / 42" max waist / 34" recommended waist / 17.5" sleeve
- l: 25" total length / 22" bodice / 44" max bust / 40" rec. bust / 44" max waist / 36" rec. waist / 18" sleeve
- material: 50% cotton / 50% polyester / lining: 100% polyester
- care: turn inside out + hand wash cold with like colors / only non-chlorine bleach when needed / lay flat to dry / low iron if needed
Fit Notes & Other Info
- This top is meant to be worn in a slightly loose, blouson fit to achieve the "puff" silhouette. If you are just pushing up against the suggested measurements, we recommend sizing up.
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.