Spinning Stories Top
style: feminine vintage white lace detail long sleeve peasant top
vintage / modern: Modern
We only have 0 left in stock!
Feminine vintage inspired long sleeve peasant top. With lace detailing on the bodice and down the long blouson sleeves, this top has the sweetest touch of romance while keeping timelessly feminine and effortlessly lovely in its simplicity. This breezy top looks lovely when tucked into high waist midi skirts and trousers, creating a billowy bodice fitted at the waist creating a beautiful silhouette.
- s: 25" length / up to 34" bust / 40" actual waist / up to 32" recommended waist / 27" sleeve
- m: 26" length / up to 36" bust / 42" actual waist / up to 34" rec. waist / 28" sleeve
- l: 27" length / up to 38" bust / 44" actual waist / up to 36" rec. waist / 29" sleeve
- material: 50% polyester 50% rayon
- care: hand wash cold / line dry
Fit Notes & Other Info
- This top is meant to be worn in a looser fit on the bust and waist to create a blouson silhouette, perfect for tucking into bottoms or tying at the waist.
- We included the actual waist of the garment, as well as the waist we recommend for the most comfortable and flattering fit the garment was intended for when designed. However, use our recommendation with a grain of salt and go for what you think will be most comfortable for you!
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.