Fret Not Dress
style: feminine vintage inspired boho embroidered bodice long sleeve mini dress
vintage / modern: Modern
Only 2 items left in Stock!
Feminine and vintage inspired cream embroidered mini dress with a nod to the bohemian style of the 70s. In a breezy, textured lightweight fabric, with roomy long sleeves and open silhouette, this dress is as versatile as it is comfortable. Pair with strappy sandals and a large sun hat, or even tuck into your favorite high waist a-line maxi skirts for a more Edwardian silhouette.
- s: 34" length / 14.5" bodice / up to 36" bust / up to 36" waist / open hip / 21" sleeve
- m: 34.5" length / 14.5" bodice / up to 38" bust / up to 38" waist / open hip / 21.5" sleeve
- l: 35" length / 15" bodice / up to 40" bust / up to 40" waist / 22" sleeve
- material: 100% rayon / lining: 100% polyester
This dress is meant to have a loose care-free bohemian fit and does not have structure. The color is a cream with a delicate apricot peachy undertone.
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay