Sœur Bennet Robe
style: vintage inspired feminine blush wrap house robe
vintage / modern: Modern
You Save: $19.01 (24%)
Only 0 items left in Stock!
A classically feminine and romantic vintage inspired robe in soft whisper pink with white pattern reminiscent of patterns one of Austen's heroines would have favored. This duster robe would look lovely worn indoors while reading beloved poems by Lord Byron or out paired over jeans and a romantic camisole while on a pastoral stroll.
- s: 46" length / 26"-30" waist / best fits 32"-46" bust / 24" sleeve length / 16" shoulder
- m: 48" length / 28"-32" waist / best fits 34"-38" bust / 25" sleeve length / 16" shoulder
- l: 50" length / 28"-32" waist / best fits 36"-40" bust / 25" sleeve length / 16" shoulder
- material: 100% polyester, soft and breezy, has a silky cotton feel
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay