style: feminine vintage 40s inspired red floral button down midi dress
vintage / modern: Modern
Only 0 items left in Stock!
Classically feminine, 1940s vintage inspired red floral button down midi dress. With a delicate pleat on the sleeves, dropped v neck and an hourglass silhouette, this dress is timelessly feminine and equally flattering.
Pair with brown kitten heels and a string of pearls for the full vintage effect or wear with flats and hair tussled for modern french girl romance. In either scenario, this dress works just as well for a museum date as it does a big spaghetti dinner with friends.
- s: 46" length / 15" bodice / 32"-34" bust / 26"-28" waist / up to 36" hips / 10.5" sleeve
- m: 47" length / 15.5" bodice / 34"-36" bust / 28"-30" waist / up to 38" hip / 11" sleeve
- l: 48" length / 16" bodice / 36"-38" bust / 30"-32" waist / up to 40" hip / 11.5" sleeve
- material: 100% polyester
- hand wash cold / do not bleach / do not tumble dry / hang line to dry
Michaela is 5'6 and normally a size 0/2 and is wearing the Size Small
*** Please note this is a Pre-Order and this dress is expected to ship between 6/6-6/7 from our warehouse
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay