style: vintage inspired cream and beige lace up wedge espadrilles
vintage / modern: Modern
Only 0 left in Stock!
Vintage inspired, classic wedge lace up espadrille sandals in cream and beige. With a pretty ribbon to tie up in a large bow or wrap a few times around your ankle, these heels are feminine and timeless, while comfortable and easy to wear about town. What we especially love is these are quite lightweight so perfect for everyday wear or travel. The grosgrain ribbon ties might feel a little scratchy at first but with wear they will soften.
Pairs beautifully with feminine and vintage inspired maxi dresses, antique lace midi dresses and skirts from the '70s, or even jeans and t-shirts!
- 3.5" heel
- has a normal width and runs true to size
- made of soft and flexible cotton canvas, woven twine, and has soft felt-like backing on the inner heel.
- back heel has window for air flow and comfort
- Rodellee normally wears a size 6 but will size up to 6.5 if shoes are narrow, she fits into the size 6 in these espadrilles
- Andy normally wears a size 6.5 but will size up to a 7 if shoes are narrow, she fits into the size 6.5 in these espadrilles
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.