Poetic Sonnet Top
style: romantic vintage inspired peasant top
vintage / modern: Modern
Only 0 items left in Stock!
Romantic and feminine vintage inspired peasant top with sweetheart neckline, puff sleeves with flounce, ribbon detail at center bust, and smocked slightly elasticated back with hidden center zipper. When worn, from collar bone to center lowest point on bust line is about 8.75" (on the size small), this is a lower cut top and a bra with adjustable straps or a strapless bra is recommended to be worn with it.
size + details
- small: 16" length / 34"-36" bust / 10" sleeves
- medium: 16.5" length / 36"-38" bust / 10.25" sleeves
- large: 17" length / 38"-40" bust / 10.5" sleeves
- size small fits as shown on size 4 dress form
- 55% linen 45% cotton
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay