style: romantic feminine lingerie lace trim tie top
vintage / modern: Modern
You Save: $9.01 (17%)
We only have 0 left in stock!
Romantic and feminine, vintage inspired lingerie top in ivory white. This delicate and pretty piece features lace trim and petite tie in front. Wear over a camisole and pair with jeans or high waist midi skirt, or over your vintage lacey slips as you sip tea in the morning and peruse the morning news.
- s: 18" length / 34" bust / 8.5" sleeve
- m: 18.5" length / 36" bust / 9" sleeve
- l: 19" length / 38" bust / 9.5" sleeve
- material: 100% polyester
- care: hand wash cold / do not bleach / hang to dry / dry clean ok
Fit Notes & Other Info
- Sizing is flexible on this top since it can tie or be left open in front. If you want more coverage and fabric, we recommend sizing up.
- We're a bit more modest around here, so we recommend wearing this top as more of a layering outer piece for wearing out and about, but then again, to each their own!
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.