Light of Heart Top
style: romantic feminine white square neckline puff sleeve top
vintage / modern: Modern
We only have 0 left in stock!
Romantic and feminine white long sleeve button down blouse. Features slight puff shoulders that can be worn up or down and a neat row of buttons (with elasticized loops for convenience) and a square neckline that frames the chest prettily. Pairs well with high waist jeans, midi skirts and even beneath overalls. However you wear it, a top this romantic and effortlessly lovely begs to be worn someplace where wildflowers grow and birds sing.
- xs: 18" total length (shoulders up) / 13" bodice length / 33" max bust / 30" max waist / 20" sleeve
- s: 18.5" total length / 13.5" bodice length / 34" max bust / 32" max waist / 20.5" sleeve
- m: 19" total length / 14" bodice length / 36" max bust / 34" max waist / 21" sleeve
- l: 19.5" total length / 14.5" bodice length / 38" max bust / 36" max waist
- material: 100% cotton
- care: machine wash cold like colors / do not bleach / do not tumble dry / hang or line dry
Fit Notes & Other Info
- Aside from the elasticized button loops, this top has set measurements and no stretch.
- If you are just at or under the given measurements, this top will fit snugly and flatteringly. If just over, we recommend sizing up to avoid gaping at the buttons.
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.