Avignon Bound Dress
style: romantic vintage inspired cream puff sleeve midi dress
vintage / modern: Modern
We only have 0 left in stock!
Romantic and feminine vintage inspired midi dress fit for any romp through the French countryside amidst all the wildflowers. In a fluttery lightweight gauze-chiffon feel fabric, this romantic midi dress features a square neckline decked with ruffles, puff sleeves, elasticized smock bodice, and breezy skirt. This pretty summer dress seems to float around you whether you're prancing through fields or soaking in the sun by a tree's limbs.
- s: 46.5" length / 8.5" bodice / 34" max bust / 26"-30" waist / 15.5" sleeve
- m: 47.5" length / 9" bodice / 36" max bust / 28"-32" waist / 16" sleeve
- l: 48.5" length / 9.5" bodice / 38" bust max bust / 30"-34" waist / 16.5" sleeve
- material:100% polyester / 100% rayon lining / skirt is half lined / dress has soft gauze feel / lovely movement
- care: hand wash cold separately / do not bleach / hang or line dry / iron low if needed
Fit Notes & Other Info
- Rodellee is 5'1 and a 32 bust and 24 waist and is wearing the size Small (fits as shown)
- Length is measured from top of shoulder to hem, note sleeves can also be worn off the shoulders
- Dress is a lovely cream color with an apricot/peach undertone
- Dress is slightly sheer and since bodice is not lined, skin toned undergarment is recommended
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.