The perfect nude color vintage inspired heel! These feminine and timeless heels feature criss-cross straps along the tops and a delicate strap around the ankle. With pointed toes and slightly chunky heel, these vintage inspired shoes are perfect for dressing up your favorite straight leg jeans and button down blouse or pair with a floral dress to wear to a wedding.
- 3.5" heel
- High quality soft kid suede leather in nude/buff beige (a perfect neutral!)
Fit Notes & Other Info
- These are quite comfortable due to the heel being more chunky. Because they are made of genuine leather, these shoes will stretch and give in and mold better to your feet with a bit of wear.
- Due to the suede nature of these heels, it is recommended to use a suede shoe spray to protect your shoes from weather
*This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING within the USA
Tip on Breaking In Shoes! - Slip on a pair of chunky socks and then the shoes and take a hair dryer and "warm up" your feet and the shoes for 20-30 seconds (don't burn your feet!). It may feel tight and uncomfortable, but by wearing the socks while you break in your shoes it's protecting the skin on your feet. Walk around your house while the shoes/socks are warm for a couple of minutes. Repeat a few times a day. Leather shoes usually need about a week's to two week's time to break in.
Enter Your Email To Request Restock
Adored Vintage is an online women's clothing retail boutique established in 2012 offering timeless, feminine, and romantic styles inspired by vintage clothing.
With new arrivals every week of feminine vintage inspired dresses, romantic tops, and timeless feminine styles, we're sure you'll find something to adore here in our cozy little nook. We strive to offer quality wares at affordable attainable prices.
Adored Vintage has often been described as romantic French country meets vintage prairie. We love neutral and soft color palettes and feminine prints, especially florals and ginghams.
We hope you've found a home here at Adored Vintage. We're so glad you're here and looking forward to serving you and your wardrobe for years to come!
- Request a return within 7 calendar days of receiving your order using our Return Portal
- Wait for return approval then ship back item(s)
- Receive store credit or refund for your return
For our full and detailed RETURN POLICY please visit Our Customer Support page
- All orders are shipped in the order they are received unless noted as a "Pre-Order" in the listing with the Start Ship Date noted in the product listing
- Orders are shipped within 2-3 Business Days of order confirmation
- Orders are shipped via USPS either First Class or Priority Mail and shipping fees are based on weight and location of delivery.
For more detailed information regarding shipping, international deliveries, returns, refunds, exchanges, and other frequently asked questions, please visit Our Customer Support.
At Adored Vintage we curate timeless and feminine vintage inspired clothing from many independent brands and makers therefore sizing can vary from each maker. To help make your shopping experience easier at Adored Vintage, we provide measurements of every size available.
Common Measurements We Take
- Length: Measured from top of garment to hem
- Waist: Measured across waistline then doubled
- Chest: Measured armpit to armpit, in some cases doubled. For sweaters and loose fitting knits we will put "across chest (relaxed)"
- Bodice (Dresses): Measured from top of garment to waist seam
- Shoulders: Shoulder seam to shoulder seam
- Sleeves: Shoulder seam to hem of sleeve
- Hips: Measured approx 7" down from natural waistline, measured across, then doubled
How We Measure
Our garments are measured laid flat and relaxed and we may make recommendations for sizing with notes like "best for" or "best up to". We recommend comparing these measurements to a garment you already own. To do this, lay your garment on a flat surface and measure your garment with a clothing tape measure and take the necessary measurements.
On occasion we may recommend to size up or size down on certain garments. Remember, just because you are one size in one store or brand does not mean you will be the same size across the board. Pay close attention to the measurements given.