style: vintage inspired nuetral kid suede heels
vintage / modern: Modern
Only 1 left in Stock!
The perfect nude color vintage inspired heel! These feminine and timeless heels feature criss-cross straps along the tops and a delicate strap around the ankle. With pointed toes and slightly chunky heel, these vintage inspired shoes are perfect for dressing up your favorite straight leg jeans and button down blouse or pair with a floral dress to wear to a wedding.
- measurements: 3.5" heel
- material: high quality soft kid suede leather in nude/buff beige (a perfect neutral!)
Fit Notes & Other Info
- These are quite comfortable due to the heel being more chunky. Because they are made of genuine leather, these shoes will stretch and give in and mold better to your feet with a bit of wear.
- Due to the suede nature of these heels, it is recommended to use a suede shoe spray to protect your shoes from weather
*This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING within the USA
Tip on Breaking In Shoes! - Slip on a pair of chunky socks and then the shoes and take a hair dryer and "warm up" your feet and the shoes for 20-30 seconds (don't burn your feet!). It may feel tight and uncomfortable, but by wearing the socks while you break in your shoes it's protecting the skin on your feet. Walk around your house while the shoes/socks are warm for a couple of minutes. Repeat a few times a day. Leather shoes usually need about a week's to two week's time to break in.
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.