Season of Manon Dress
style: romantic vintage inspired white lace wrap maxi dress
vintage / modern: Modern
Only 3 items left in Stock!
Romantic white lace wrap maxi dress.
Features true wrap sash perfect for tying in a bow or an elegant knot, delicate pin tucking in the sleeves to flatter the arms, and subtle seams in the bodice to create a beautiful silhouette. Fully lined (though we still recommend nude under garments) and ample amount of fabric in the skirt that adds a luxurious weight to the whole piece.
We love that this dress is as appropriate to wear in a field of tall grass, barefoot and gazing at the clouds as it is for brides or bridesmaids that want something effortlessly romantic on their special day and at a fair price.
- s: 60" length / 34"-68" bust / 24"-28" waist / 7" sleeve
- m: 60.5" length / 36"-38" bust / 26"-30" waist / 7.5" sleeve
- l: 61" length / 38"-42" bust / 28"-32" waist / 8" sleeve
- fully lined
- material: 100% polyester / 100% rayon lining
Sizing & Fit Notes
If you're bustier or you'd like more modesty on the chest, we recommend sizing up and then pulling in the waist sash to your preference.
Bailey is 5'8 with a 32" bust and 25" waist and wearing the size Small
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.