Sevier County Denim Skirt
style: feminine vintage inspired blue denim button down midi skirt
vintage / modern: Modern
Only 0 left in Stock!
Keep it feminine and classic in this vintage inspired light wash blue denim button down midi skirt. This vintage inspired denim a-line skirt features silvery metal buttons down the front and hidden side pockets! Pair with cropped white cotton camisoles for a romantic summer look in the country, or wear with printed button down tops to tie at the waist. To transition this skirt for Autumn, "French" tuck your favorite chunky sweater in at the waist!
- s: 34" length / 26"-28" waist / 38" max hip
- m: 34" length / 28"-30" waist / 40" max hip
- l: 34.5" length / 30"-32" waist / 42" max hip
- material: 100% cotton
- care: hand wash cold / do not bleach / line dry / iron low
Fit Notes & Other Info
- This skirt is made of a medium weight cotton denim that has little to no stretch
- Please note the measurements as they are not flexible, so if you will be wearing thicker material tucked into the skirt (sweaters), do allow extra room at the waist to make up for bulk of fabric
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay
48 Hour Returns and Exchanges (Store Credit)
For more detailed information about all of our Shop Policies, please visit: Customer Support
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.