Spellbound Dream Gown
style: vintage 1920s peach silk nightgown with rosettes
vintage / modern: 1920s
Only 0 items left in Stock!
Beautiful vintage 1920s soft silk gown in delicate peach with ecru lace details and silk rosettes adorning the top. This 20s nightgown has a rare to find Saks Herald Square, New York label. The shop that predated the Saks on 5th Avenue. Ribbon not included.
measurements: 50" length / 34"-36" / open waist and hips
material: silk, that beautiful velvet-y cool to the touch silk
condition: excellent condition for age, tiny wear in silk (see detail photos)
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay