Springtide in Herbesse Dress
style: feminine blue sage ruffle top strappy maxi dress
vintage / modern: Modern
Only 0 items left in Stock!
Feminine and so romantic muted aqua-sage maxi dress, arriving in the shop just in time for the celebrations of the coming season. The abundant shoulder straps and ruffles bring cheer to this otherwise minimal dress. Features wide sash to create the silhouette of your choosing, and hidden pockets at the side.
Note: with the bottom hem relatively high up on the leg, this dress is a perfect candidate for being hemmed without altering the overall body shape.
- s: 48.5" length / 36" max bust / open waist
- m: 49" length / 38" max bust / open waist
- l: 49.5" length / 40" max bust / open waist
- material: 100% polyester self and lining / lovely movement / has a cotton blend feel
*Backordered - Please note orders placed after 4/20 expected to ship from our studio on 4/26
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.
FREE Domestic Shipping on orders $150+
Payments: All major credit cards, Paypal, and Amazon Pay