Angora Wool Socks - Grey
Style No: A134AO
Soft angora wool blend knit socks! Unlike cotton, wool dries quickly. It's odor resistant, keeping you feeling fresh, even after a long day out. Nothing will keep your feet as warm and toasty like wool socks.
- One size fits most (US women 6-9)
- Made in South Korea
Adored Vintage is an online women's clothing retail boutique established in 2012 offering timeless, feminine, and romantic styles inspired by vintage clothing.
With new arrivals every week of feminine vintage inspired dresses, romantic tops, and timeless feminine styles, we're sure you'll find something to adore here in our cozy little nook. We strive to offer quality wares at affordable attainable prices.
Adored Vintage has often been described as romantic French country meets vintage prairie. We love neutral and soft color palettes and feminine prints, especially florals and ginghams.
We hope you've found a home here at Adored Vintage. We're so glad you're here and looking forward to serving you and your wardrobe for years to come!
- Request a return within 5 business days of receiving your order using our return portal
- Wait for a pre-paid return shipping label to be issued
- Receive store credit for your return
- Store credits do not expire
For our full and detailed RETURN POLICY please visit Our Customer Support page
- All orders are shipped in the order they are received unless noted as a "Pre-Order" in the listing with the Start Ship Date noted in the product listing
- Orders are shipped within 2-3 Business Days of order confirmation
- Orders are shipped via USPS either First Class or Priority Mail and shipping fees are based on weight and location of delivery.
For more detailed information regarding shipping, international deliveries, returns, refunds, exchanges, and other frequently asked questions, please visit Our Customer Support.
Adored Vintage is an online retail shop that carries multiple brands so sizing can vary from garment to garment. To make shopping easier for you, we like to hand measure all of our garments that passes through our doors before we make them available for sale. So we do ask you to pay close attention to the measurements we provide and compare them to garments you already own that you like the fit of.
Tools: A tape measure
When you measure yourself either wear a vintage slip or undergarments without padding so you can get the most accurate measurements.
Do not hold your breath or suck in your breath when measuring yourself. You want to ensure your measurements are accurate to account for movement.