Tour With Claude Dress
style: seafoam floral self sash midi dress
vintage / modern: Modern
Only 0 items left in Stock!
Romantic and sweet vintage inspired muted sea foam floral midi dress. Features subtle ruching on the neckline and cap sleeves that you can wear on or off the shoulders. Attached self sash tie can be tied in back or wrapped around and tied in front to create a simple and feminine silhouette. Hemline is slightly fluted and bias cut panels are added to the side for lovely movement as you walk.
- s: 47" length / 10" bodice / 32"-34" bust / up to 30" waist / 6" sleeve
- m: 47.5" length / 10.5" bodice / 34"-36" bust / up to 32" waist / 6.5" sleeve
- l: 48" length / 11" bodice / 36"-38" bust / up to 34" waist / 6.5" sleeve
- material: 100% rayon
Sizing / Fit Notes
This dress does not have any zipper or other closure and must be slipped on overhead, if you are larger than a "C" cup we do recommend sizing up so you can slip the dress overhead and it will go over your chest
We take extra care to provide detailed measurements for each of our garments for your convenience. If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. We measure each garment hanging on a hanger.
Length: Top of shoulder to hem
Bust: Armpit to armpit then doubled
Waist: Across natural waist seam then doubled
Hips: Measured 7" from natural waist seam, measured across then doubled
Bodice: Top of shoulder to natural waist seam
From over a decade's worth of experience as a vintage clothing seller and collector, we are sharing some general care and laundering advice gleaned from women of the past. Practicing these "vintage" methods is another way to be more sustainable.
- Wear a slip with your garments to keep your garments cleaner longer (in most cases it takes much less water/resources to launder a slip than it does a garment)
- Wear your garments more than once before laundering
- Use cold water to launder your garments, hot water can deconstruct the fibers of your garments more and also can cause shrinkage.
- If using a machine, only wash full loads of laundry
- Hang garments to dry (every Adored Vintage girl loves seeing clothes on a line!) Dryers can really be rough on your garments (that lint trap is literally bits of your clothes as it slowly falls apart!)
- Spot clean garments immediately
- Hand wash your clothing as often as possible.
- Learn simple repair and mend skills to increase the longevity of your garments.